At The Avenue HC, our Realtors are elite professionals but also exceptional human beings. We created a questionnaire for our team to answer so our clientele and followers might get to know them better. Read below to learn about why we love having Cheli Hanley with us!
1. What three unique words best describe you as a person?
Faith and family, empathetic and driven.
2. What are your three favorite things about living San Diego
Walking and dining in Old Del Mar, Rancho Bernardo Inn fireside dining, listening to music, and Rancho Valencia Spa Days.
3. What are your greatest passions outside of Real Estate?
Being a wife and mother, teaching and working with children, empathizing with people, educational curriculums, trying new restaurants, home design and decorating.
4. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
San Diego beaches because I am in love with being home and our weather is wonderful.
5. Where are your favorite places to eat and hang out in San Diego?
Bully's Del Mar...waiting for them to reopen! Carver's Rancho Bernardo and Fish House Vera Cruz. Anywhere near the ocean with live music.
6. In a few short sentences describe what kind of Realtor you are:
I want to know people. I will listen attentively and empathize with my clients in order to find, not only their perfect home, but perfect community. I am a problem solver by nature and want to be sure my clients get their needs matched and feel comfortable throughout the process in order to fulfill their desires. My drive, passion, and organizational skills will produce the best outcome for all.
7. What drives you and what inspired you to get into Real Estate?
Since I was young I have always enjoyed home design, layouts, and best use of spaces. I have also always truly enjoyed getting to know families. Since the purchase of our first home in 2001, the housing market challenges me and keeps my curiosity wanting to learn more. I am in a place in my life where I can devote ample time to Real Estate.
8. What do your Real Estate clients say about you?
"Cheli is professional, dependable, resourceful, and very knowledgeable of the Del Sur Community. She was there for us throughout the home buying process. We couldn't have found our new, wonderful home without her help!" -previous client, Cara Mc Dowell
9. What is one thing most people don't know about you that you are proud of?
I am proud of the amount of thought I have put into empathizing with people and embracing what some people may feel can be a struggle.
10. If you could have dinner with one famous person living or dead who would it be and why?
Mary for her wisdom and Julia Roberts for her laughter.