1. What three unique words best describe you as a person?
Autism awareness, puppy snuggler, and animal rescuer!
2. What are your three favorite things about living San Diego?
Releasing the children in the wild at Anny’s Canyon, Penasquitos Creek Preserve, or any of our beautiful beaches. Love taking the kids camping up in Palomar Mountain to rough it on purpose in the great outdoors. Lastly, the abundance of multi-cultural deliciousness available around every corner for us San Diegans to taste and drink. It is absolutely amazing to call this town our home.
3. What are your greatest passions outside of Real Estate?
Animal rescue, specifically the misunderstood group of dogs known as pitbull types. Also love all things art!
4. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
I love to travel to la la land in my head. The place where all my worries and stress melts away and leaves me feeling refreshed and at peace. Yes, talking about meditation with a touch of day dreaming haha.
5. Where are your favorite places to eat and hang out in San Diego?
There’s this great Chinese place called Panda Express...just kidding! Love having authentic Szechuan style Chinese food at Spicy House off Convoy, and delicious Vietnamese food at Pho Ca Dao when I don’t feel like cooking it myself.
6. In a few short sentences describe what kind of Realtor you are...
I am the type of Realtor who will diligently fight for my own clients and do what it takes to help them reach their needs, wants, and dreams. My clients become my friends, and with that includes my unwavering compassion to help those I care for.
7. What drives you and what got you into Real Estate?
Student loans, and children are expensive. LOL. I also wanted to have the flexibility to be a part of my child’s education and this career allows me the ability to do so.
8. What do your Real Estate clients say about you?
“We could not have chosen a better agent for our first home and we are so glad we've now got a friend for life.” - J. Nguyen
“Holly went above and beyond for us during negotiations and we truly believe that we wouldn't have our first choice of home without her.” J. Kiraly
9. What is one thing most people don't know about you that you are proud of?
Not much to be proud of, but I am a Special FX make-up artist. That’s right, I am awful at good make-up, but can do horrendous make-up very well.
10. If you could have dinner with one famous person living or dead who would it be and why?
Probably Kate Beckinsale because my husband gets all giddy over her. So then I get to say I had dinner with her and not him and laugh hysterically.