1. What three unique words best describe you as a person?
Endless Energy, Jack of all trades, Secret Nerd
2. What are your three favorite things about living San Diego?
Hanging at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas with the kids, summers at the Del Mar fair, taking advantage of our Zoo/Safari Annual passes while eating Los Primos Carne Asada burritos!
3. What are your greatest passions outside of Real Estate?
Obsessed with all things triathlon, jamming rock ‘n’ music’ music with my bands, geeking out over motivational books and serving my Church and community whenever I get the chance!
4. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Two places, Japan because of the amazing culture, history and sights, and also Oregon because of it's seasons and scenery.
5. Where are your favorite places to eat and hang out in SD/Orange County/LA?
I love to hang out at the San Diego Zoo with my kiddo’s and also the Museums at Balboa, and honestly I’ll eat any burrito in the county.
6. In a few short sentences describe what kind of Realtor you are:
An Empathetic, client conscious and service-centric Realtor with a business guided by the heart and results produced by its consequence.
7. What drives you and what got you into Real Estate?
What drives me is my big “why”. To serve and support my family and others with the best of my abilities. Most of my career, in every industry I was fortunate enough to work in, I was always told that I was a connector and the ultimate people person. It didn’t hit me until later on in my career that pairing that ability, while also loving helping others, would ultimate lead me to Real Estate where I can thrive being myself.
8. What do your Real Estate clients say about you?
““Extremely driven and motivated
individual. Handles matters
with the utmost professionalism
“It was a real pleasure working
with Ian! He was straight-
forward and helpful from the
start, and he kept his word."
9. What is one thing most people don't know about you that you are proud of?
July 27th, 2014, I was diagnosed with severe ulcerative colitis after years of quietly suffering. Instead of letting this diagnosis inhibit me, I let it inspire me. Now I’m a triathlete, marathoner and currently in remission thanks to my auto immune disease. What I once thought was a curse, turned into a blessing, and my life has never been the same since.
10. If you could have dinner with one famous person living or dead who would it be and why?
I would have dinner with Michael J. Fox. Not only is he my favorite actor (I named my first-born son “Marty” after his character in Back to The Future), but he’s also an inspiration with what he’s done with his Parkinson’s foundation and how he is able to live with and conquer his disease.