1. What three words best describe you as a person?
Compassionate, joyful, creative
2. What are your three favorite things about living in Los Angeles?
I love that you can never seem to fully discover this city. One side of town can feel like a different universe than the other, and also that there are so many adventures to find.
3. What are your greatest passions outside of Real Estate?
Practicing and teaching yoga and meditation, Feng Shui, interior design, reading a good novel, writing, traveling, and spending time in nature.
4. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
This is such an impossible question to answer! I love many places for different reasons: Thailand, Japan, Sedona, Paris, and I have to say for relaxation- Hawaii, (the Big Island and Maui). India is next on my list!
5. Where are your favorite places to eat and hang out in Los Angeles?
Cafe Gratitude is one of my favorites. I also love The Butcher's Daughter in Venice, and my favorite Juicery is a tiny place in North Hollywood called The Juice Parlor. My favorite place to "hang" is The Den for meditation and Yoga Noho for yoga. For shopping I love Spellbound Sky, Spitfire Girl and hitting up the many eclectic vintage stores this city offers.
6. In a few short sentences describe what kind of Realtor you are:
I listen. Which means I am passionate about achieving exactly what my clients envision for themselves, or better. I also incorporate Feng Shui into buying and selling homes which means I am not your average Realtor. I am extremely organized, vigilant and an excellent negotiator. Also, I am a certified GREEN Realtor, which means that I am a resource for those looking to move into eco friendly dwellings or making their current home more efficient.
7. What drives you and what got you into Real Estate?
I became a Realtor for the same reasons I became a yoga teacher and a Feng Shui master. I feel my purpose is to empower others to live their best and healthiest lives. I am driven by integrity, the need to surpass expectations and helping others achieve their dreams.
8. What do your Real Estate clients say about you?
"Nicole is the most outgoing, hardworking and diligent Realtor you can ask for. She is the best! With little time to deal with the home buying process and little knowledge to go along with it, Nicole breezed me through the process and did all the heavy lifting."
"After working with the same Realtor for over 3 years and having no success in finding a home , we decided to try working with Nicole. After 1.5 months we were moving into the perfect home and we couldn't be happier. Nicole has such great energy and our success is a reflection of that!"
9. What is one thing most people don't know about you that you are proud of?
I am proud that I've always followed my adventurous spirit which has led me to live in 7 different cities.
10. If you could have dinner with one famous person living or dead who would it be and why?
I would like to pick two: Amma and Oprah.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!