1. What three unique words best describe you as a person?
Sushi Addict, Coffee Lover, Event Planner
2. What are your three favorite things about living Los Angeles?
The sunshine, driving to the beach, and restaurants
3. What are your greatest passions outside of Real Estate?
Wedding Planning, Traveling, Friends & Family
4. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Italy & Greece, THE FOOD.
5. Where are your favorite places to eat and hang out in San Diego?
Abbot Kinney, Sushi Row in Studio City, and Nobu in Malibu
6. In a few short sentences describe what kind of Realtor you are...
My goal is to get the best possible outcome for my clients. I am dedicated to their happiness and getting the job done. I take pride in my calm attitude while being sharp in my negotiating skills. I find that forming relationships not only with my clients but other agents, brokers, loan officers and others involved in the transaction is invaluable in creating a smooth and enjoyable experience.
7. What drives you and what got you into Real Estate?
I love exploring new areas, seeing creativity in design and finding dream homes for my clients.
8. What do your Real Estate clients say about you?
My favorite review: "Rita is quite simply, the most outgoing, hardworking and diligent Realtor you can ask for." "I can't thank her enough for all the amazing help she gave me and the fun we had through it all"
9. What is one thing most people don't know about you that you are proud of?
I am proud to be a working mommy. It is my greatest joy to come home from a successful day to my sweet daughter.
10. If you could have dinner with one famous person living or dead who would it be and why?
Florence Welch, she is such a unique and creative person. I am intrigued by her! We are about the same age and I find her truly inspiring.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!